|Nurse Practitioners in Sunrise Health Region|
What are Nurse Practitioners (NPs)?
Nurse Practitioners (NPs) are Registered Nurses with additional education and nursing experience. They are health care professionals who treat the whole person: addressing needs relating to their physical and mental health, gathering their medical history, focusing on how their illness affects their lives and their family, and offering ways for people to lead a healthy life and teaching them how to manage chronic illness. Nurse Practitioners are educators and researchers who can be consulted by other health care team members.
Nurse Practitioners are qualified to:
- diagnose and treat illnesses
- order tests
- prescribe medications
- Lorri Dennis, RN (NP) Canora Medical Clinic 306-563-5557 Accepts new patients
- Erin Code, RN (NP) Foam Lake Health Centre 306-272-3325 Accepts new patients
- Crystal Hildebrandt, RN (NP) Langenburg Health Care Complex 306-743-2446 Accepts new patients
- Dawna Abrahamson, RN (NP) Norquay Health Centre 306-594-2903 Accepts new patients
- Dawn Kennedy, RN (NP) Preeceville & District Health Care Centre 306-547-3098 Accepts new patients
- Wanda Buckberger, RN (NP) Sunrise Health and Wellness Centre (25 - 259 Hamilton Road, Yorkton) 306-786-6363
- Carol Kohlert, RN (NP) Sunrise Health and Wellness Centre (same contact info as above)
- Sheri MacGillivray, RN (NP) Sunrise Health and Wellness Centre (same contact info as above)