Thank you for your interest in Sunrise Health Region! In order to be considered for employment, all applicants are required to submit:
- A Canadian criminal record and vulnerable sector check which is less than 6 months old.
- Grade 10, 11, 12 or post-secondary education certificates/diplomas/transcripts.
- The following certificate/diploma positions require proof of enrollment: Office Administrative Assistant, Continuing Care Assistant, Unit Clerk, Maintenance Services Worker, Food Safe, and Sterile Processing Technician. (Note: this list is not all-inclusive and a combination of education and experience MAY be considered).
- Applicable licenses and/or registrations.
- Individuals who have obtained educational credentials outside of Canada are encouraged to obtain and submit a foreign credential assessment from an education assessment service, and include the assessment certificate as part of the application information submitted.
- Sunrise Health Region welcomes applications from individuals who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada/landed immigrants, and temporary foreign workers who possess open work permits. All international applicants must be eligible for licensure in Saskatchewan.
NOTE: If all relevant information is not received, your application will not be reviewed.
Are you currently an employee of Sunrise Health Region?
NOTE: The process for physician applications and physician work permits is different. Physicians, please click here for details.